Thursday, March 1, 2012

Friday Fluff


The other night as our family was eating dinner, my iPad started chirping on the counter, and my five-year old daughter Jorja wanted to know why it was doing that. I explained to her that I had told it to remind me that there was something that I needed to do. She seemed satisfied with that explanation, so we continued with our dinner and our night.

Yesterday when I stopped home for lunch, Sarah started laughing as she was preparing my bagle topped with smoked salmon, cream cheese, red onion and capers (like, YUM!). She told me how that morning Jorja had again asked about the alarm on the iPad, and Sarah again explained to her that Daddy had told the iPad to remind him to do something.

A few minutes later, Jorja went into the kitchen where the iPad was plugged into the wall, and Sarah heard her whisper to it, "Remind Daddy to take us to Chucky Cheese."

No comments:

Post a Comment